16 Feb 5 benefits of a custom logo design
1. It will separate you from the competition. Imagine opening the phone book and seeing 5 options for the same service. The company that looks like it is the most reliable will most often be the company called. Having a Professionally designed logo will give you an advantage over your competition and allow you to compete as a business. Consider the companies that are in your industry. You want to look like you belong but you also want to look like the better option. If you have a logo design compare it to the best companies in your industry and see where it stands. If you don’t have a logo design take a look at the potential competition and you will instantly be able to rank them based on their brand imagery. Try this with other industries you are unfamiliar with.
2. It can illustrate your brand values. The last point already illustrated the power of perception. A custom logo design will allow you to consider not only what you want your logo design to look like but what you want to be branded as. Consider three words that describe how you want your company to be perceived. Consider words like innovative, established, luxury, bargain, you get the idea. These words should be the bases of the message that your logo imagery conveys (even if it is just a typeface).
3. Have access to all of the design files you need. Typically logos are designed with one need in mind. Maybe you need a business card or a sign.
Chances are that this is just the beginning of the places that your logo will end up. Having a custom logo design will mean that you are provided with all of the design files that you need to print big or small, full color or black and white. Make sure that your logo looks nice on the side of a pen and on a billboard. You never know where your logo will end up in the future.
4. It will represent your business for 5+ years. Every successful business invests money into marketing their business. Consider the potential that a custom logo design can have on that investment. Making sure that your company logo is designed to represent where you will be in 5, 10, or 20 years will create a look that lasts. A logo that follows trends can imply that your business is only here for a season and will be gone soon.
5. Works for your target audience. When you develop a custom logo design, it is important to know how your logo will be perceived by the people who will be making decisions about your product or service. Make sure to have a few of your colleagues and close business partners take a look at the design. Also ask people from the specific demographic you are targeting for there opinion. It will be insightful to hear there responses.
Original post can be read here www.pixelbrushstudios.com